Cumin Seeds

We also process whole cumin seeds , which are further processed and then used as per the requirement. We buy 70% cumin from reliable sellers in Gujarat as Unjha town is famous for cumin as well as the best quality of cumin. Remaining 30% Cumin we get procured from Rajasthan. We personally involved for Cumin farming for guidance of farmers. So that we can inspire for used very low pesticides and chemical fertilizer for crop.

For Sortex Clean Cumin, we have Multivision Buhler Sortex machine specially remove Noxious weed. Therefore, our cumin seeds quality surely pass for US FDA regulations, which we assure to clean well by sortex machine.

Cumin also used as raw material for several herbal and Ayurvedic medicines. Today, cumin seed is the second most admired spice in the world after black pepper, Cumin Seeds usually get used in foods, beverages, liquors, medicines, toiletries and perfumery.

Get Full Specification

Technical Data Sheet of Cumin Seeds

    Product Specifications

    Origin India
    Purity 99% / 99.5%
    Moisture 10% Max
    Total Ash 9.5% max
    Volatile oil 2% min


    Why we're different

    UPTO 15-20% LESS USAGE

    Due to quality value of products compared to other, consuming and using our products in your food will reduce your intake by 15-20%.


    Our sorting machines (Buhler Multivision Sortex) allow accurate cleaning for a wide variety of seeds. This process allows other seeds with impurities to be separated from the main seeds.


    Our products are not mixed with others substances nor do we engage in any practice by manipulating a certain quantity of a product to obtain more than that. We providing 100% purity in our products.


    All the products are hygienically packed with the help of our technologically advanced packaging machine. We provide Palletizing Packing with Paper Bags, PP Bags and Big Bags (Jumbo). An air-tight packing is done carefully so that it is moisture free. It keeps our products fresh and bacteria free.


    We have farmer groups, who trained by us. Where we do direct contract farming with them. They help to us for maintain quality of products. Up to 65% of purchases come from those farmer groups.


    Our management team consists of five people, who are experts in each individual area and also capable of achieving good results in a short period of time. Here we are ready to serve you 24 hours a day

    USFDA logo
    SPICE BOARD logo
    ISO logo
    FSSAI logo
    APEDA logo